1- The booking will be taken into consideration on reception of the deposit along with the booking form, following, our confirmation will be sent to you.
2- For rentals, the outstanding balance for your stay is to be settled six weeks at the latest before the agreed date of arrival. After this time any customer who has not paid the balance will be considered as having cancelled his stay.
For pitches, the balance for the stay is payable on the day of arrival.
3- Cancellation should be done via registered letter or fax. In case of cancellation six weeks before the day of arrival, the deposit will be refunded to you. After this time limit, the payment will not be returned.
4- We will decide on the definitive pitch on the day of arrival.
In case of a delay in arriving at the campsite, or in case of a departure before the agreed date with us, all the days booked will be due to the campsite.
5- Unless we receive a message stating a different arrival time by the client, the pitch or rental will become available for other clients twenty four hours after the planned arrival date.
6- Following a cancellation, delay in arrival or departure before the date, we can rent out the rental or pitch without any compensation or refund.
7- For rentals, a security deposit shall be requested. It will be returned to you at the end of your stay after inspection of the mobile home or chalet or within one week if we are unable to inspect the rental before your departure.
8- In case of damage, the client shall be responsible for the charges incurred.
You will find the rental clean at your arrival and we count on you to return it in the same condition at your departure.
Camping insurance agreement on cancellation & interruption
We will reimburse the non-refundable portion paid to the insured in case of one of the following reasons occurred, after the payment of the insurance policy:
- Death, accident or serious illness of the insured or a family member
- Death of uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces of the insured
- Serious damage or theft on the insured premises of living or business
- Serious damage to the vehicle of the insured forty eight hours before departure
- Complications of pregnancy and their consequences.
During the trip:
In case of interruption of more than three days, we will refund the portion of the stay not made in case of:
- Death, accident or serious illness of the insured or a family member,
- Serious damage or theft on the insured premises of living or business.
- 30 € per week for mobile-home and chalet
- 20 € per camping pitch (maximum 31 days).
5-star Campsite in Sarlat
Camping ***** La Palombière
Sainte-Nathalène - F-24200 SARLAT
Tel.: + 33 553 594 234
Fax: + 33 553 284 540
Email : email@example.com
GPS : 44.908197, 1.292524
6 April to 22 September 2019